Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

Gabi our Kitty

Our cat, Gabi loves to be wherever we are. If we are in the kitchen, she will be in the kitchen, if we are in the office, she will be in the office. She can't just not be with us. Right now she is laying on the couch next to me. Saturday when we were working in the baby's room, of course, she was wanting to be in there and normally we don't let her in there but we had to have both doors open so I didn't want to hassle with constantly trying to keep her out of the room. So we let her roam in the room. I was sitting in the rocking chair and she was wanting to find a place to lay down. Well when I got up she got in my chair and decided to make herself at home in the chair as you can see from the picture. Then when I would get tired of sitting on the floor or standing I would move her and get back in my chair but then Clint would need me to do something for him and so I would get back out of the chair and guess what? She would get right back in my chair. We were fighting each other for that chair all night. It was kind of cute and funny but also aggravating at the same time. She really is a good cat and very spoiled. Clint and I both don't know how she is going to handle a baby taking all the attention because she is used to getting it. I guess she will have to get over it sooner or later.

No comments: