Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 15, 2008

Upcoming Events!

Well, this weekend is going to be an exciting weekend for me and Clint. We are having a baby shower from our church on Sunday afternoon. Both of our families will be there, which is really exciting. My family will be coming on Friday and Saturday and Clint's family will be coming on Saturday and Sunday morning. My friend from high school, Rachel, will be there too! It will be a busy weekend, but a very memorable one. Just six more weeks left until her "due date". It has gone by so quickly and hopefully it will keep going by quickly. I am really ready for Morgan to be here. There are a few things that have to be taken care of, but if she were to come tonight, we would be ready for her. Hopefully next week I will have some pictures from the shower to share.

2 comments:

Marlee said...

I wish I could be there! I will be thinking of you that day. I will be looking for pictures too. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I was there but there are still NO PICTURES!!! Wassup???