Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chicago Trip Pictures



These next few pictures, my sister was blowing her nose and Morgan's expression to it was funny.



We were putting Morgan's paci on her big toe to see what she would do.




At the mini-golf place.



My sister, Natalie with Morgan



The rehearsal - my brother walking my grandmother.


My brother waling my mother.







My dad and my sister, Natalie.

At dinner.




My sister, Rebecca, her husband Clint, and James, a groomsman.


My brother-in-law Kory, Evelyn his wife and my sister, and Matt, my brother.

Matt and Clint.



4 Generation pic.





Natalie and Steve with Morgan.


Everyone wanted to dance with Morgan.



Flower toss - Morgan didn't get them.

My dad with Morgan.

What a cute pic. She was really tired. This was about 10:00 at night.

These are the boxes I did for Natalie's reception. You can see some on the table behind my dad in the picture below.

No comments: