Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 7, 2008

Baby Shower!

We had our first baby shower June 22nd in Sheridan, Arkansas. Some ladies from the church Clint's parents attend hosted the shower. Clint was unable to be there because he had to preach and also go to camp which started that afternoon. The shower was for me and Jenn Howard, my sister-in-law. She was due Aug. 1st but had her baby, Adalyn, June 3rd! Clint and I and our baby have been so blessed by this shower!

Taylor, Jenn and me (Taylor is Clint's brother and Jenn's husband)


Jenn and I laughing! I thought this was a funny picture of us!


I thought these were very cute outfits!


Priscilla, me, Diane, and Rachel (Diane and Rachel are friends from High school and Priscilla is their mother)


Me, Luann (Clint's mom), Jenn, and Cheryl (Jenn's mom)


Cake to our babies!


Jenn and I standing infront of our gifts in the truck!


Our baby's gifts from the shower!

1 comment:

bekah said...

Yeah its a girl. Gabby will be so excited. I am so glad to see that there is alot of people taking care of you and the baby. Sara you are looking beautiful as always. If possible I need your home address and phone #. My old phone died and it had all my #'s in it.
I love the blog. It really helps me still feel close to you guys. I can't wait to the announcement of her angelic name. Hugs and kisses to you both.Love Bekah