Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Morgan After A Nap

Today after Morgan woke up from her nap, she decided to make raspberries and talk, baby talk of course. She was just so happy when I went over to see her. I was suprised she wasn't fussy. Usually when she wakes up, it is because she is either hungry or needs a diaper change. This time she did need a diaper change, but she was just content in her swing making noises. She is such a good baby. We are so blessed to have our Morgan. I took a bunch of pictures of here after she woke up. See for yourself. She was even kicking in her swing so hard, she knocked her socks off.

I love this picture. She has such a big smile!!!





I like this picture of Clint and Morgan. I will get an updated one soon, when Clint has time to take one and Morgan is content. This morning would have been a good time, but Clint had to leave as soon as I took this picture. Good thing Morgan smiled!

No comments: